Looking for a perfect workplace?
Here is your chance to work with a fast-growing e-commerce brand.
correctmart.in gives you a favourable environment and there is a lot to learn.
We don’t need any degree, qualification, experience, we just need talent.
If you are enthusiastic, visionary, innovative, and hardworking then what are you waiting for?
You are just a few minutes away to join the best and fast-growing startup.
What we are looking for:-
-Social Media Marketer
Be proud of the job you do.
Looking for a Job? We’ve got Three!
A fun work environment, competitive salary, flexible work schedules…sounds like a good job for you?
Then read on.
There are vacancies for a Support Technician, a PHP Engineer/WordPress Developer and a Digital Marketeer.
We are based in Vadodara, Gujarat, India, but candidates will be considered regardless of location.
1. PHP Engineer/WordPress Developer
We are looking for someone who:
- Can maintain and update existing WordPress plugins
- Can customize existing plugins for client projects
- Can build new WordPress plugins focusing on eCommerce
- Can implement plugin functionality from designs
- Has at least 1 year of experience working with PHP, preferably with an experience in WordPress development
- Has, at the very least, a thorough understanding of the WordPress environment, including APIs, database, plugins, theme development, customs fields, among others
- Is experienced with MySQL, including the use of efficient SQL commands
- Can use Git to manage source code
2. Support Technician
CorrectMart.in is especially known for its prompt, polite and useful support, and coming on board as a support engineer will mean taking care of that reputation. Part of your tasks will include:
- To provide impeccable customer service, and be a part of the Support Ninja crew at Tyche
- To communicate articulately and patiently, both while writing and speaking to our customers
- Consciously and pro actively making sure that your interactions with the customers bring new ideas to the table based on patterns in grievances and feedback
- Learn how to manage the wide variety of tickets and customer issues that come your way
- Maintain updated user documentation of the plugins as new features are released
- Provide feedback to the development team on issues that are reported frequently by customers
- Have knowledge of our products & continuously update that with new releases
- Assist customers on live chat
Note: Currently we provide support in the GMT +5.30 time zone (India). We are now extending our customer support to be available 24/7 (excluding weekends). We would prefer to hire candidates from the Eastern time zone & from Australian time zone.
3. Digital Marketeer
We are looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to execute and analyze marketing campaigns
- Is an expert at managing social media accounts & creating new posts
- Has the ability to analyze quantifiable metrics
- Can track the website traffic flow using Google Analytics and provide internal reports regularly
- Can execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Has the ability to draft email newsletters & analyze them
- Can plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Can identify new digital marketing trends & provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
Apply for the Digital Marketeer role
Of course, this is not a finite list.
We are constantly trying to learn new things, better our products, introduce new products and increase our tech expertise.
Apply if you think you can live up to the challenges.
Regardless of the post you are applying to, there are some things all our employees share, which makes us what we are. These include attention to detail, a hunger to learn new things, a belief in the team-spirit while retaining your individuality, and an overall friendly and fun-loving temperament. We seek out such individuals who may hum a song while coding, take a mid-day break to read something, or simply barge into my cabin to discuss an idea!
Email ur CV at email@example.com